Balaram Yojana Odisha Online Registration 2021 | Odisha Balaram Schemes Apply Online | Balia Yojana Odisha | ବଳରାମ ଯୋଜନା ଓଡିଶା ଆବେଦନ ପତ୍ର ଅନ୍ଲାଇନ୍ରେ ଆବେଦନ କରନ୍ତୁ | Balaram Yojana Odisha Application Form Pdf, Eligibility beneficiary list on www.odisha.gov.in
Table of Contents
The government’s Balaram scheme for farmers after Kalia. The main purpose of the Balaram Yojana Odisha 2021 is to provide bank loans to sharecroppers who cultivate their land without having their own land. About 400,000 rupees will be given to farmers for agricultural loans of about Rs 50,000. Farmers can take out agricultural loans not only from cooperative banks, but also from nationalized banks. In the first phase, the government is planning to provide 3.5 million farmers.
If you are willing to apply for Balaram Yojana 2021, you can check all details regarding to Odisha Balaram Yojana 2021 below.
Balaram Yojana Odisha 2021 Summary
|Yojana Name||Balaram Yojana Odisha|
|Launched By||Odisha Government|
|Started By||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Landless Farmers of Odisha|
|Benefit||Provide Farm loans|
|Budget||Rs 1,040 crore|
|Objective||Provide Up To Rs 50,000 Crop Loan To Sharecroppers, Landless Farmers|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
Balaram Yojana Odisha 2021 Benefits
The scheme, Balaram Yojana, is a sequel to this Kalia scheme announced last year just before the polls for small and marginal farmers and could allow sharecroppers to get loans of around Rs 1,040 crore. Under ‘Balaram’ scheme, the government has set a target to provide farm loans to 7 lakh landless farmers in next two years. It has set aside Rs 1,040 crore for the purpose.
The maximum crop loan amount for a group has been set at Rs 1.5 Lakhs to Rs 2 Lakhs. “Until now, such a group was only allowed a loan of Rs 50,000 by cooperative banks that came down to only Rs 10,000 for each farmer, which was insufficient. With a loan up to Rs 50,000, I think the issues of the farmers can be addressed more broadly” said Garg.
Balaram Yojana Odisha 2021 Apply Online
All eligible candidates can apply for Balaram Yojana Odisha through Gram Panchayat. Any online registration process is not available now. Once Balaram yojana Odisha Apply Online registration process started, you can apply online on the office website.
Balaram Yojana Odisha 2021 Details
- The maximum crop loan amount for a group has been set at Rs 1.5 Lakhs to Rs 2 Lakhs. “Until now, such a group was only allowed a loan of Rs 50,000 by cooperative banks that came down to only Rs 10,000 for each farmer, which was insufficient. With a loan up to Rs 50,000, I think the issues of the farmers can be addressed more broadly” said Garg.
- Along with the cooperative banks, commercial banks have also been pooled in to provide loans to 60,000 to 70,000 groups (3 Lakh to 3.5 Lakh farmers) under the scheme this year.
- Around 140,000 such groups would be formed with each group comprising five farmers. Around 70,000 groups will get farm loans under the scheme this year.
- The chief secretary directed every bank branch in the state to provide at least 10 farm loans this year. In rural areas and small towns in the state, there are around 7,000 branches of banks and Primary Agricultural Cooperative societies.
- The landless farmers, who were not able to avail farm credit earlier, will get loans through joint liability groups which will act as ‘social collateral’, agriculture and farmers
- Each JLG will have five members and one group will get Rs 1.6 lakh. The target is to cover around seven lakh landless cultivators through 1.40 lakh JLGs within two years.
- “This scheme is the first of its kind in the country. Through this programme, the field-level agricultural workers will get a credit of around Rs 1, 040 crore,” NABARD general manager A Chandra Sekhar said.